I skipped yesterdays Blog A Day Challenge due to yesterdays “race”, so here is this mornings shuffle and music to write by.
- Viva La Vida/Domino Dancing- Pet Shop Boys
- I Really Want You- James Blunt
- The Climb- Miley Cyrus
- You Make Me Happy- Clare Bowditch
- One of the Brightest Stars- James Blunt
- I Think I Love You- Voice of the Beehive
- I Won’t Let You Go- James Morrison
- Give Me Some Love- James Blunt
- Gotta Tell You- Samantha Mumba
- Confide in Me- Kylie Minogue
- Out Here On My Own- Sarah Blasko
- If We Ever Meet Again- Katy Perry & Timbaland
- Stay- Shakespears Sister
- Time to Think- Kate Ceberano
- Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
- Back to Black- Amy Winehouse
- Too Lost in You- Sugababes
- Starting Today- Natalie Imbruglia
- Think of You- A Fine Frenzy
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You- Muse
Which neatly leads into todays topic of “daily routines.”
Mine differs depending on the day. Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays is swimming morning for Miss 14, so I’m at the gym at 6 too.
Other days it’s:
- 6am alarm
- 6-8am coffee in bed, update Facebook, Twitter, Blogs. I’m lucky that hubby gets up and makes lunch for Miss 14.
- 8am school run
- 8.30-10am Tidy house, have breakfast etc. This morning brekky was a banana, some yoghurt and a handful of muesli.
- 10am-12pm Writing. I’m working on a manuscript so have a daily word target for the first draft.
- 12pm-1pm Lunch. Today I have some left over lamb roast for a lamb, salad sandwich.
- 1.30pm- 4pm writing (for my afternoon sessions I leave the house and go to a library or a coffee shop)
- 4.30pm Madam home.
- 5pm- 6pm Some days we’ll go to the gym together for a cardio workout or a combat class. Some days I walk the dog
- 6pm-6.30pm update Facebook, Twitter, Blogs.
- Prepare dinner
- Hubby home
- 7-7.30pm dinner
- 9pm Bed & reading
Categories: My Journey